Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thing #21 Animoto

Before I even signed up for Animoto, I thought, "Now this is going to be fun!" I immediately started thinking of this as a way to showcase a photos from a field trip, or science investigation.
An idea to wrap up "23 Things"  came to mind so I sought out logos from the sites we have visited. I ended up with 22 images, some of them were corrupted, so instead of worrying about that I just used the remaining images. Well, that didn't work, there was apparently problems with my image files and I got a message that they will contact me via email if my video short can be produced. Okay, so on to plan B. Here's a video short using Flickr images of GiGi. By the way, it is recommended by Animoto that you retrieve images from an online photo management site rather than upload them from your own desktop files because images in Flickr are already formatted and compressed and all that jazz and are ready for Animoto to use.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Good to know about the preference from Animoto wanting pics from Flickr. Several thingsters have had big problems uploading pics and others said it was a breeze. I'm sure that was the difference.
Thanks for sharing!