Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #14 Go with the Flow

I created a Gliffy flowchart and a  bubbl.us mind map to plan for an upcoming trip. The biggest advantages to these two services is that they are online and therefore you can access your charts from virtually anywhere. I liked how user friendly they both are and if I needed to, they both have a collaboration feature which allows for others to work on the charts as well. This could be very handy for group projects.
Overall, I liked these tools, but I don't know how often I would really use them with elementary students or for myself for that matter. Very handy if the need arose, however:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comments about Gliffy. If you try it in the classroom, use the Multiuser accounts (http://www.gliffy.com/premium.shtml) You'll love the collaboration for your classroom! thanks,
debik at gliffy dot com