Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing #13 Web-based Applications

Zoho Writer is so easy to use. It's just like creating a word document. I tinkered with the text editor tools and found them all just super easy. Publishing to my blog should have been super easy too, right? NOT!! Ugh, super easy turned to super frustrating when it came time to enter a username and password. I've created so many usernames and account names and passwords recently and even though I've tried to simplify and keep them all the same, somewhere I did something wrong. Anyway, after resetting passwords and and republishing things finally worked out. You can read my Zoho Writer document right here on my blog! The box you see with a question mark in it is a smiley face I inserted in Zoho Writer. Not sure why the formatting didn't carry over......
This tool would be great for students creating documents at school that they need to edit at home. I wish I had Zoho Writer when I was working on my master's degree. How convenient to have working documents online that you can access from almost anwhere!

No comments: